A range of Tungsten Carbide Tipped Circular Sawblades designed for a professional finish in soft wood, hard wood, plywood, soft fibre, plasterboard stone, fibre board, cement bonded board and particle board.
* Reamed bore to ensure precise fit to spindle.
* Silverbraze to ensure tip is bonded securely to body.
* Body hardened and tempered to maintain trueness. Laser etched on reverse to European standard EN847-1/2.
* The Trend name for traceability and a guarantee of quality.
* High grade alloy steel plate body precision ground to maintain flatness.
* Microgranular Tungsten Carbide Tipped to allow cutting of abrasive materials.
D 6 1/2 inches
D 165 mm
Bore 30 mm
Kerf 2.4 mm
Plate thick 1.5 mm
No. of Teeth 48
Tooth form ATB