Rock Fall RF001 – Alaska – Composite CI S3 Cold Temperature Boots
- Pioneering cold store/environment safety boot
- Composite toecap and midsole providing super lightweight properties and enhanced thermal insulation
- High quality American full grain leather upper, water repellent and breathable
- Thinsulate® B600 thermal lining ensuring maximum comfort and wear properties – Certified protection to -40c
- Injection moulded PU protective scuff cap
- Solid rubber outsole with a high level of slip resistance, certified to the highest level SRC
- Super lightweight and flexible
- Ideal for use in extreme temperatures, cold stores and offshore.
This boot has been trialled and approved by one of the UK’s leading Cold Store companies
- Exceeds EN ISO 20345 S3 CI -40c HRO SRC
- Sizes UK 6 – 12
Thank you! Your review has been submitted for approval.