Proline FRE208 Laser can be used for external and interior applications
* Electronic self-levelling, wide levelling range, high precision and stability.
* Horizontal and vertical self-levelling.
* Plumb beam for 90° layout work
* Plumb- down feature for setup over a point
* With scanning function.
* With clockwise and counter clockwise spinning function.
* Manual with dual slopes adjustment.
* Housing made with rubber and high-impact plastic
* Full function IR remote control
* H.I. (elevation) alert with separate switch.
* Superior dust-and water-resistance to withstand demanding construction environments.
* Windy mode:
Laser will have continuous operation/rotating/self-levelling during high winds, vibrations, and shocks.
The Windy mode does not affect the accuracy.
FRE208 (Red beam): Wavelength: 635nm Class II
Level system: Electronic sensor fast levelling.
Accuracy: 20 arc seconds (+/-1mm/10m)
Self-levelling range: ±5°
Operation rang: 500m with detector(Diameter)
Four head speeds: 0; 60; 300; 600 R.P.M
Four scan widths: 10°; 45°; 90°; 180°
Remote control; Available working distance: 20 m
Operation temperature: -20ºC ~ +50ºC (-4°F~+122°F)
Power supply: DC 4. 8-6V (4*sub-C NI-MH battery)
Continuous working time: Approx. 20hr.
Waterproof and dustproof: IP 55
Dimension: 160(L) X 160(W)X 185(H)mm
Proline FRE208 Laser
Heavy Duty Detector & Bracket
Battery & Charger
Spare Rechareable Battery