Makita DHP481RTJ 18V Cordless li-ion Brushless Combi Drill (2 x 5Ah Batteries)
The Makita DHP481RTJ is equipped with XPT (eXtreme Protection Technology and brushless motor which enhances the runtime of the drill.
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand.
- Electric brake
- Twin LED job light with afterglow
- 2 mechanical gears
- Battery fuel gauge - 3 lights on = more than 50% battery capacity, 2 lights on = 20 to 50% capacity, 1 light on = less than 20% full battery capacity
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Best possible ergonomic handle for drill-driver applications
- Compact overall length of 205mm
- XPT - Extreme Protection Technology
- BLDC motor specially designed to provide, above all, more work amount on a single full battery charge
- Battery charger
- 2x 5.0Ah 18V li-ion batteries
- Makpac Type 2 carry case
- Barcode: 0088381674904
- Chuck Capacity: 1.5 - 13 mm
- Blows per Minute (Hi) - ipm: 0 - 31,500 ipm
- Blows per Minute (Lo) - ipm: 0 - 8,250 ipm
- No Load Speed (Hi): 0 - 2100 rpm
- No Load Speed (Lo): 0 - 550 rpm
- Voltage: 18 v
- Max. in wood: 76 mm
- Max. in masonry: 16 mm
- Max. in steel: 13 mm
- Torque Settings: 21 + drill
- Max. fastening torque (soft joint): 60Nm
- Max. fastening torque (hard joint): 115Nm
- Lock torque: 125Nm
- Maximum output: 640w
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- weight with battery: 2.7kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 5kg
“Makita DHP481RTJ 18V Cordless li-ion Brushless Combi Drill (2 x 5Ah Batteries)” By David Martin on
They managed to provide a very hard to get tool and deliver very promptly. Price not bad either!
“Makita DHP481RTJ 18V Cordless li-ion Brushless Combi Drill (2 x 5Ah Batteries)” By Simon on
Makita have done it again, great power great torque. endless reliability.
Thank you! Your review has been submitted for approval.