240v Code 041-0002A
With an ergonomic handle design this multipurpose circular saw provides maximum comfort for the user. The same cannot be said, however, for the many materials it mercilessly slices its way through.
The RAGE-B makes easy work of cutting Steel, Aluminium, Wood and Plastic, and all with the same blade. When cutting Steel there is no burr, no heat and very few sparks.
Key features include a 0-45º bevel tilt and a powerful 1200w motor to cope with the demands of multipurpose cutting.
The RAGE-B comes equipped with a highly durable, professional quality blade, which will astoundingly cut up to 50m of 6mm mild steel* before a replacement is required.
Motor (230v or 110v ~ 50Hz): 1200 Watt
Maximum Box Section (3mm Wall 90º): 60mm
Maximum Box Section (3mm Wall 45º): 40mm
Maximum cutting thickness (Mild steel plate): 3mm
Maximum cutting thickness (Wood 90º): 60mm
Maximum cutting thickness (Wood 45º): 40mm
Bevel Tilt: 0º − 45º
Speed 3700 RPM
Machine Weight: 5.5kg
Machine Dimensions (H x L x W): 255mm x 350mm x 260mm
Recommended Duty Cycle: 30mins
Sound Pressure Level LPA: 96.8dB(A)
Sound Pressure Level LWA: 107.8dB(A)
Vibration Level: 2.048m/s²
Vibration Level (K): 1.5m/s²
Gross Weight: 7.8kg
Packaging Weight: 2.3kg
Packaging Dimensions (H x L x W): 375mm x 295mm x 478mm
Kerf (Thickness) 1.7mm
Number of Teeth 20
- Cuts Steel, Aluminium, Wood & Plastics.
- Easily cuts wood with nails.
- Produces no burr, no heat and very few sparks.
- No coolant required.
- Ergonomic handle for ultimate cutting comfort and control.
- 0-45° bevel.
- Advanced multipurpose performance; out performs wood cutting saws.
- High quality construction with 12 months warranty.
- RAGE185 Blade - Guide Rail - Blade Change Hex Key - Operator's Manual
- RAGE185 Blade
- Guide Rail
- Blade Change Hex Key
- Operator's Manual