Dewalt DCD780C2 18 Volt Lithium Ion 2-Speed Drill Driver complete with 2 batteries, charger and kitbox
- Latest generation 18V XR Li-Ion compact drill driver featuring NEW - XR Li-Ion battery technology
- Ultra compact, lightweight design allows use in confined spaces
- Two speed all metal transmission for increased runtime and longer tool life
- 14 position adjustable torque control for consistent screwdriving into a variety of materials with different screw sizes
- Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of application.
- Compact 13mm single sleeve keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for quick and easy bit change with one hand
- Bright white LED with delay feature for improved visibility and flashlight functionality
- Improved ergonomic design and rubber grip improves user comfort
- Li-Ion slide pack battery allows for superior insertion and removal
- Multi voltage charger for use with 18V, 14.4V and 10.8V XR Li-Ion slide pack batteries
- Steel belt clip and tough magnetic bit holder ensures strong storage solutions
- Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster
- Voltage: 18 V
- Chuck Capacity: 1.5 - 13 mm
- Power Output: 350 Watts
- No Load Speed: 0-600/2000 rpm
- Max Torque: 35 Nm
- Max. Drilling Capacity Wood: 38 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity Metal: 13 mm
- Spindle Thread
- Length: 190 mm
- Height: 218 mm
- Depth: 80 mm
- Battery Capacity: 1.5 Ah
- Net Weight: 1.55kg
XR Lithium Ion is the new cordless range from DeWalt offering Extreme Run Time, increased efficiency and improved performance.
By constantly monitoring tool and battery operation the intelligent electronic module and switch maximize performance and prevent damage caused by overload or temperature build up.
This helps to increase the lifetime of both the tool and battery. This technology combined with a tough outer casing and superb ergonomics means that XR Lithium Ion is truly Tough Outside & Intelligent Inside.
The all new universal charger from DeWalt will not only charge all of the new 1.5Ah and 3.0Ah 14.4V and 18V XR batteries but also DeWalt 10.8V battery packs. This system provides great flexibility and means that you are choosing a universal charging platform which will support the growing range of XR Lithium Ion products.
- 30 Minute charger
- 2 x Slide pack batteries
- Heavy duty carry case
- 1 Year standard warranty or 3 year warranty when registered online