This dual purpose machine offers the advantages of standard MIG welding but without the need for gas bottles. Although it can easily be converted to use conventional shielding gases, it is supplied with a special flux-coated wire that produces it's own gas shroud as it burns. This feature simplifys its use and makes it more suitable for outside use since there is less chance of any breeze blowing away the shrouding effect of the gas.
- Power settings from 30 - 130 amps. Welds mild steel to 5mm maximum thickness.
- Turbo fan cooling for improved duty cycle.
- Uses 0.6 / 0.9mm wire, up to 5kg spools.
- Fully variable electronic wire speed control.
- Thermal overload protection with auto-reset. Unit operates from 230v, 1ph power supply.
- Everything required to start No-Gas welding is included. Flux coated mild steel wire, professional style torch & hose, earth clamp & face mask.
- Easy conversion to Gas welding with optional accessories. Full details & instructions are supplied.