This dual purpose machine offers the advantages of standard MIG welding but without the need for gas bottles. Although it can easily be converted to use conventional shielding gases, it is supplied with a special flux-coated wire that produces it's own gas shroud as it burns. This feature simplifys its use and makes it more suitable for outside use since there is less chance of any breeze blowing away the shrouding effect of the gas.
- Power settings from 30 - 100amps. Welds mild steel up to 4mm thickness.
- Turbo fan cooling for improved duty cycle.
- Uses 0.6 / 0.9mm wire up to 5Kg spools.
- Fully variable electronic wire speed control.
- Thermal overload protection with auto reset. Unit operates from 230v, 13amp domestic power supply.
- Everything required to start `No Gas` welding is included, flux coated wire, professional style torch assembly, earth clamp & face shield.
- Converts easily to a conventional `Gas` MIG Welder with optional accessories. Full instructions supplied.