Clarke Boxwood Deluxe - Cast Iron Stove
Closely following a very traditional design, Clarke's stylish yet practical wood and coal* burning Boxwood Deluxe stove includes two large lift-out cooking plates.
*Optional grate required if burning coal
Please note: If you intend to use this appliance on a barge or boat, it must be installed in accordance with BC 8511:2010. Consult
- Maximum heat output 48,820 BTU (approx. 14.3kW)
- Rotating, butterfly style flue damper and adjustable air inlet to control burning rate.
- Top outlet 150mm flue connector suitable for standard 6" stove pipe.
- Fuel loading via front door or either of the two 8" lift out cooking plates.
- Optional heavy duty grate available for coal burning.
- Dimensions (WDH) 680x945x670 mm
- Weight 76Kg
Thank you! Your review has been submitted for approval.