Barton Storage Fork Lift Safety Cage
- Designed to provide safe working access to inaccessible places, accommodating two people plus their tools and equipment.
- Manufactured according to Health and Safety guidance note PM28 (3rd Edition) Dec. 2005.
- Approved to be used by 2 persons of average weight.
- Fully welded with a raised expanded metal floor, located and welded into a formed kickboard surround.
- Tubular Handrail.
- Rear RSA frame with wire mesh panels. Hinged entry gate with spring return to closed position.
- Spring loaded retention bolt holds the gate in the closed position).
- Supplied with a tool box.
Fork Pocket General Specification:
(W) 184 x (D) 83mm, with inside clearance 545mm and overall clearance 921mm.
Hand Rail H (mm) 1040
Platform W x L (mm) 990 x 990
Weight (kgs) 70
Max Load (kgs) 50
Order Ref FLSC
Thank you! Your review has been submitted for approval.