The new Alfra TML 500 plate lifting permanent magnet is part of the next generation of Permanent magnet technology. The thin material lifting (TML) technology magnets are a breakthrough in plate lifting excellence. The TML system gives greater lifting force than conventional permanent magnet plate lifters.
The clever boffins at Alfra in Germany have developed, smaller, lighter more powerful magnets that have a greater clamping force even on thinner materials, even as thin as 1mm.
The permanent magnet is actuated using a one handed single lever and held in place with a safety catch.
Key Facts ALFRA TML 500:
• Up to 500 kg Lifting Force at 10 mm material thickness and 250 kg lifting force already at 5 mm material thickness (The stated performance adds a safety-factor of 3 for the lifting operation. This means, that the tear-off force needs to be three times the maximal lifting force.)
• Outstanding performance on thin walled materials (already applicable at 1 mm)
• Weight reduction of 70% at same lifting force
• Effortless and ergonomical one-lever magnet activation
• Revolutionary magnetic technology allows for a much wider range of lifting solutions
• 360° rotating lifting hook
• TiN-coated, hardened steel magnetic adhesive surface
“Alfra TML500 Plate Lifting Permanent Magnet” By Henry Park on
The magnet was delivered on time and is now fitted and working well.